What Are the Best Air Purifiers?
When we think of polluted air, we tend to only think about the air outside. However, the air inside of our homes can be just as polluted as outside air. The reason the air inside can become polluted is due to household products, chemicals, and even pet dander. Another thing to consider is that when we came indoors from outside, we are tracking in some pollutants. While this can be scary, the good news is that there are things you can do about it. Many people ask, “How can I improve the air quality in my house?” There are a couple of things you can do to improve your indoor air quality like vacuuming frequently, cleaning your linens, and keeping your home tidy.
Another way you can improve your indoor air quality is purifying your indoor. A question that people often ask is, “How do I purify the air in my house?” One of the easiest ways to purify the air in your home is by investing in whole house air purification systems. What is a whole house air purification system? It is a system that is able to purify the air in every single room in your home. If you are interested in better indoor air quality with a whole house air purification system, its important to know what the best systems. Some of the best systems are made by Honeywell, Oransi, AIRMEGA, Aprilaire, and Alexapure. To find the best whole air purification system for your home, its best to talk to a professional.
How Does a Whole House Air Purifier Work?
The biggest questions that consumers ask do whole house air purifiers really work. The answer is yes! They have the ability to get rid of several types of odors, as well as mold, viruses, and bacteria. So how do whole house air purification systems work? The system will be installed so it is combined with your heating and AC system. When the AC or heater is turned on, the air will first pass through the air purifier to remove all of the contaminants. It’s an effective and easy way to ensure that the air that you breathe in your home is not chock full of bacteria, mold, or viruses and that odors are removed.
Whole House Air Purifier Pros and Cons
When considering whole house air purification systems for your home, its important to know what the pros and cons are. Below we will discuss the pro and cons of having a whole house air purification system installed.
Benefits of Whole House Air Purifier
- Whole House Cleaning: A whole house air purifier is able to purify the air in every single room.
- Reduce Allergy Symptoms: With a whole house air purifier, you can reduce your allergy symptoms.
- Alleviates Odors: These systems can get rid of pet smells as well as cigarette smoke smell.
- Less Buildup of Dust: Air purifiers not only reduce allergy symptoms and odors, but they can also reduce dust buildup.
- Extended HVAC Life: An air purification system will make your HVAC system run more efficiently, which in turn extends the life of the HVAC system.
Disadvantages of Whole House Air Purifier
- Emit Ozone: Some whole house air purifiers can emit ozone into homes.
- Frequent Maintenance: In order for them to work, an air purifier’s filter will need to be changed out frequently.
- Some Work Better Than Others: Some air purifiers might be good at reducing dust buildup whereas some will be better at removing odors.
- Might Not Remove Everything: They can remove bacteria, allergens, and viruses, but some might not be good at removing odors and gases.
What a Whole House Air Purification System Can Do
Things a Air Purifier Can Offer You
There are a lot of things that whole house air purification systems can offer homes. Many people ask, “Do air purifiers make your house smell better?” and that is one of the things air purification systems do best. They are able to remove pet odors and smoke odors from homes, so that there is no lingering smell. What other things can a whole house air purification system do? A whole house air purifier for allergies, bacteria, viruses, and even mold. This is so you don’t have to worry about your home being contaminated with allergens and pollutants that can make you sick.
Not only can it reduce odors and allergens, it can also be beneficial for your HVAC system. When too much dust or contaminants are in the air, your HVAC system has to work a lot harder. Since the air purifier filters out the bad stuff, the HVAC system can work a lot more effectively. If you are interested in whole house air purification systems in Riverside, CA, please call Trabuco Hills Air. Just like you wouldn’t call an inexperienced plumber for sump pump backup service, you wouldn’t call just anyone to install whole house air purification systems. To learn more about this type of air conditioning service and to set up an appointment, please call us at (951) 824-7172!